Software Changes Log
From v4.000 I have tried to keep a log of most of the changes and bug fixes made to the software. There will be many very minor changes/fixes not detailed. As always, time is at a premium, so it is not possible to record everything. But hopefully, for users who need to know what's changed, and when, this log will be of help.
You should be aware, not every software version mentioned here was made available for public download. But of course all the changes/fixes are accumulative, so if a software version is not available, all the changes/fixes in that version will be in the later versions. Also, for the sake of speed, the ledgers are sometimes referred to as S/L (Sales Ledger, Accounts Receivable), P/L (Purchase Ledger, Accounts Payable), and N/L (Nominal Ledger, General Ledger).
v4.170 18th November 2017
- United Kingdom only: if you use the recently added option in Adminsoft Accounts to directly file your VAT100
or EC Sales List with HMRC, there were issues that caused the software to become confused as to whether it
was in 'live' mode or 'test' mode. The meant it could make a live data submission when in test mode, and
vice versa. This issue is now resolved. But if you have used either of these options, you will need to
login to HMRC's web site and ensure your submissions are correct and up to date. If in any doubt at all,
- Some users couldn't see the tabs at the bottom of the Adminsoft Accounts application window, and so
were unable to change the background. There is now an option for changing the background at the bottom
of the 'Help' menu.
- Customer Advice Notes, Proforma Invoices and Estimates can now be edited. There is an option in the
setup Defaults and Variables option for A/c receivable/Sales Ledger that allows you to disable this
feature if you wish. An Advice Note can not be edited if it has already been invoiced.
- Stock Item Details now contains a button that lists Estimates and Proforma Invoices generated from
A/c Receivable ledger (Sales Ledger) for the select stock item.
- The 'Database - Re-index' option now checks to make sure no users are logged into the selected
company/organization before it tries to re-index.
- There is now an option to re-index Adminsoft Accounts from the command line. There are several
options, enter 'accounts help' into the command prompt to see what options are available. This
new feature should be very useful to those running a network who would like to automatically
re-index the accounts system over night.
- The HTML layout editor for Sales invoices, Estimates, Advice Notes, and Proforma's did not contain
any data fields for handling whole document discounts (applied using the 'Disc' button). Fixed.
- Sales Invoices, if costs were changed the profit figure did not automatically update. Although it
would update if the body of the invoice was edited, and when the invoice was posted. Fixed.
- Sales Invoices, if stock item cost was edited, the supplier find button was still enabled, even
though the supplier account input field was not. Fixed.
- When setting up the background images (Setup -> Miscellaneous -> Set Background Images), if the
payroll module was not selected, the Stock Control/Inventory background title would be called
'Human Resources'. Fixed.
- In one of the customer account details forms, if an invoice was selected, and then 'Payment Received'
button clicked, the payments details form would not contain the correct information. Fixed.
v4.169 6th November 2017
- When using Adminsoft Accounts for free, it will now always default to displaying a sponsors web site
when a company/organization is selected. This is an unashamed attempt to boost revenue, as not enough
users purchase a Software Registration Key. I'm happy for people to use the software for free, but as they
say, there's no such thing as a free lunch! Every time you get a quiet few minutes, please use the sponsors
- International Payroll: printing the 'year to date' figures is now optional. Two extra payslip layouts are
available that do not include these figures.
- International Payroll: there is now an option to print hours worked/overtime on the payslips. This can
only be included on the payslip layouts that are not printing 'year to date' figures (due to lack of space).
- International Payroll: terms printed on the payslip such as 'Gross pay', 'Tax', etc. can now be modified by
- International Payroll: the possible size of the numbers printed on a payslip has been increased, to as large as
999,999,999,999.99 in all but the small payslip that includes 'year to date' figures (due to lack of space).
- When printing a Delivery Note (print or PDF layout) for a customer, if the delivery address was
different to the account address, it would get printed in the space reserved for the account address.
Even if the delivery address had it's own space (in which case it would get printed twice). Fixed.
- When entering sales or purchase invoices, since v4.167 if the account code field was empty, control
would go to the tax date or first quantity (depending on setting) instead of the account code input
- When editing a sales invoice (when in mode 2: advanced mode), if a cost is edited in the costs section,
the stock will not be updated correctly if the invoice is edited again. Fixed.
United Kingdom only:
- VAT100, sales and purchases were being added to box 8 and 9 respectively, based on the location of the customer
or supplier, even if the VAT code used in transactions did not specify that box 8 or 9 should be used. Fixed.
- EC Sales List included transactions for which VAT had been charged. Fixed.
- EC Sales List did not strip off the leading two letters (the country code) of VAT codes. Fixed.
- Intrastat, both sales and purchases, included all EU sales/purchases, regardless of whether they were goods or
services. It should, of course, just list goods. Fixed.
v4.168 31st October 2017
- United Kingdom only: payroll RTI now uses HMRCs new 'transaction engine'.
- Scotland only: payroll, when sending an FPS, Scottish tax codes would get rejected. Fixed.
- Stock Movement Analysis report did not show stock item movements for an item if the opening balance
for the period being reported was zero. Fixed.
v4.167 23rd October 2017
- General/Nominal Ledger now has a transaction locate option the same as in the other two ledgers.
This allows you to enter a criteria for searching, and a list of transactions found will appear.
It's located at the bottom of the 'New Transactions' section in the menu.
- 'Printing' a list can now produce output up to 165 characters wide when using PDF (using an A3
page size). Physical printing can produce up to 115 characters wide, using A4 and a small font.
The font size and page size (A4 or A3) will vary depending on the report you're using.
- 'Printing' a list now has two extra output options: Email (PDF) and Email (HTML).
- When entering invoices or credit notes for either customers or suppliers, the default initial
cursor position can now be changed from the quantity input field to the tax date and reference
fields if required. This is done in the Defaults and Variables option in the applicable setup menu.
- When entering supplier invoices in batch input, if a supplier has a default purchase analysis code
that is now used. Previously only default Sales Tax/VAT and department codes were used.
- UK only: the EC Sales List report defaults to a monthly period. Although it can be changed to
quarterly in the Defaults and Variables option in the Sales Ledger setup menu, it would revert
back to monthly. Fixed.
- When entering a Sales Invoice, if the option to discount the whole invoice was used, the discounted
amount would not be reflected in the "Analysis: Sales by Sales Type Code" report (ie. each code
would report the full amount), or (if in the EU) the EC Sales List. Fixed.
- Shop/cafe Manager, Sales Counter option, when users logged out and back in via this option, the user
log was not being updated. Fixed.
- Shop/cafe Manager, Sales Counter option, when selling vouchers, sometimes the software could get into
a loop and keep providing new voucher numbers far in excess of the number of vouchers being sold. Fixed.
- Shop/cafe Manager, when listing vouchers, if the 'Redeem Voucher' button was clicked, and a voucher was
redeemed, the list of vouchers did not get updated (although the redeem did work). Fixed.
v4.166 30th September 2017
- When entering cash/bank transactions directly into the General Ledger (Nominal Ledger), you can
now specify whether you want the option of posting these transactions as being already reconciled.
This option is setup from 'Defaults and Variables' in setup. This reconciliation option is not
available in the 'Enter Journals' option, only the 'Payment Made..' and 'Payment Received..' options.
- United Kingdom only: The VAT period end option now contains a separate button for sending the
VAT100 to HMRC, instead of it being incorporated into the VAT Period End button.
- EU only: the set up option for countries/regions now allows the EC 2 character country code to be
added. In most cases this is the same as the ISO3166 2 character country code, except for Greece.
When adding a country using the search button, the EC country code will be added automatically.
- Sales Invoices can now be posted with a total value of zero (it will go straight into 'history' as there's
no outstanding balance). If the value ends up as zero as a result of some quantities being positive and
some negative, and/or due to discounts (say 100% discount), postings may still be made into the General
Ledger (Nominal Ledger), depending on the 'minimum postings' setting. This new facility can be disabled
(ie. preventing zero invoices as before) in the A/c Receivable (Sales Ledger) Defaults and Variables
option in the 'Setup' menu.
- When reports are output to PDF (file or view), they can now handle widths of around 160 characters.
Probably only the 'General Stock' report can produce reports that wide.
- It was possible to display an existing customer/supplier account, or a stock item, and change it's
code to an empty code. This has now been prevented, as empty account/stock codes could cause problems.
- When creating a new company/organization, sometimes an error message would appear: "File 'c:\adminsoft
accounts\sl_stmnt.frx' does not exist. Fixed.
- The 'Revaluation' option for foreign bank accounts bases it's 'Corrected Bal.' suggestion based on the
ledger currency value instead of the foreign currency value. Fixed.
- The 'Revaluation' option for foreign bank accounts should just make a posting in the ledger currency, the
account currency posting should be 0.00, but instead it contained a value. Fixed.
- When the notes were edited in a contra in either ledger after it had been posted, the edit would not
get saved. Fixed.
- Some reports when output to PDF were losing one or more columns on the right hand side. Fixed.
- The option to print labels from both customer and supplier account details did not default to the
correct printer as set in the setup labels option. Fixed.
- When viewing saved reports (General -> List Previous Reports), although the report could be viewed,
it would not display the number of pages. Fixed.
- When entering a supplier invoice and selecting items off a purchase order, if the purchase order was
in a different currency to the invoice, the items would be incorrectly valued. Fixed.
v4.165 11th September 2017
- United Kingdom only: payroll could not submit RTI as from 2nd Sept.'17. HMRC are introducing a new system for RTI,
which was supposed to be 1st Aug. And so Adminsoft was set to use the new system from 2nd Sept. But HMRC put it back
to 18th Sept, and then put back to an unspecified date. Adminsoft Accounts will now continue to use the old system
until HMRC actually have the new system up and running.
- United Kingdom only: the VAT period end (form VAT 100) can now be filed with HMRC from within Adminsoft
Accounts. This works in a similar way to Payroll RTI.
- United Kingdom only: the EC Sales List (form VAT 101) can now be filed with HMRC from within Adminsoft
Accounts. This works in a similar way to Payroll RTI.
- Data that requires extra security such as bank details of suppliers and employees, email SMTP details, and
a few other data items are now automatically encrypted when saved into the data files.
- Old VAT/Sales Tax period end reports, the 'Display Summary' button is now automatically enabled straight away.
- A/c Receivable (Sales Ledger) menu, the bottom two or three options would sometimes vanish. This was due to
the size of the menu. It has now been shortened by using sub-menus.
- In the 'Search the Help Text' option in the 'Help' menu. After searching for some text, the last
line in the search results could not be clicked to view the details. Fixed.
- The Help text was not displaying any new notes entered by the user. Fixed.
- Entering adjustments or write-off transactions in a company/organization that was not VAT/Sales Tax
registered was not possible as the OK button remained greyed out. Fixed.
- Payroll, none-UK, the 'Delete' button in the 'Payroll Additions/Deductions' option was always greyed out. Fixed.
- Remittance Advice option used the old type printer/output selection. Fixed.
v4.164 14th August 2017
- AutoManager, automatic scheduling of jobs for a vehicle or item of equipment is now easier. It also
handles up to 7 jobs (it used to be 5).
- When viewing customer account details, if the option to view in the customers account currency was
selected, the figures did not always show the correct amounts. Fixed.
- The 'Customer Payment' option that automatically appears when a Sales Invoice has been entered for a
cash customer would show payment methods used for foreign currency bank accounts, even though the option
could only process payments in the ledger currency. Fixed. This option is no longer available if the
invoice is not in the ledger currency, the standard payment entry option appears instead.
- The 'Invoice Receipt' option in supplier account details suffered from a similar problem to the 'Customer
Payment' option discussed above. Fixed.
- In the 'Defaults and Variables' option in A/c Receivable (Sales Ledger) set up, the 'Invoice/Credit Note Qty
input field' and the 'Invoice/Credit Note Each input field' would not allow a format to be entered that did
not include decimal places. It would display a message saying there were too many decimal places. Fixed.
v4.163 26th July 2017
- Payroll - United Kingdom only, RTI Transaction Engine updated as required by HMRC.
- When entering sales invoices, credit notes, estimates, etc. the tax date always defaulted to 'to days'
date. That action can now be changed in setup. If required, the system can always leave the date
empty, forcing the user to manually enter a date.
- Payroll, international, the 'Term for employee tax reference' and the 'Term for employer tax reference'
have been increased from 10 to 15 characters. Note: the full 15 characters can only be printed on the
larger payslip, there isn't room on the smaller payslip. Also, the maximum value for the salary and tax
to date figures has been increased from 999,999,999.99 to 999,999,999,999.99 again, this is only on the
- Payroll, international, the number of income tax bands has been increased from 5 to 10.
- Payroll, both United Kingdom and international versions, any employer contributions (created via
the additions/deductions option) will now appear at the bottom of the payslip, below all the other
employees pay details for that period. This applies to the large payslip format only.
- Under the 'Help' menu, there is a new option 'Search for Help Text' that does exactly that. It allows
you to search for any help text in any or all modules.
- The Manufacturer Details option in the Inventory/Stock Control menu can now list all stock items and
all suppliers related to that manufacturer, ie. where the manufacturer has been entered in the stock
item supplier record.
- AutoManager, the option for automatic scheduling of services/tests has been made easier to use.
- In supplier account details, if the suppliers account was in ledger currency, and the cursor went
though the currency input field (leaving it unchanged) or the 'Save' button was clicked, the 'Show/Print
in Default Currency' button would appear. Even though the account was in the ledger currency. Fixed.
- In the option to edit account periods, the 'Delete Year' button did not work. Fixed.
- The Profit and Loss report, right hand section that allows comparison between years, produced
'year to date' figures only. Instead of starting at the account period specified. Fixed.
- When printing Remittance Advices, the date shown is the date the Remittance Advice was created, and
not the date the Remittance Advice was or is due to be paid. Fixed. Note: if you have edited your
Remittance Advice layout, you will need to delete the old date field and replace it with the new
'Data paid___' data field. If you have not edited the layout, the date field should be replaced
v4.162 26th May 2017
- Supplier account can now have a default Purchase Analysis code, used when entering invoices.
- Payroll - UK only - the EAS (Employee Alignment Summary) has been removed, as it's no longer
- Payroll, the additions and deductions can now be applied to a band of gross pay. ie. a starting
level and an upper level can be set, where the addition/deduction is percentage based.
- Shop / Cafe Manager can now re-print a receipt (option in: List Receipts, select Receipt Details).
- Sales Invoices, Advice Notes, Estimates and Proforma Invoices can now have solvent content and
the individual unit of measure for each stock item added to both print/PDF and HTML layouts.
- Purchase Orders can now have weight, solvent content and the individual unit of measure for each
stock item added to both print/PDF and HTML layouts.
- Purchase Orders now support an alternative supplier name and address.
- When setting up new country codes, the software suggested selecting a two character ISO3166
code, even though the ledger itself was using the 3 character version. Fixed. The country code
setup option now suggests the 3 character code (updating the software will not change any existing
country codes that may have been setup).
- In the list of companies/organizations that appears on start up, the date of the last backup would
be shown in whatever the date format was of the last companies/organization selected. Fixed. It now
always shows the date format as per the Windows setup, if possible.
- The Enter Journals option can now print a wide format report, which includes the 'Description or Ref.'
and handles larger numbers, up to 999,999,999,999.99 Make sure 'Use wide report for 'Print Batch' is
selected. Note: if you're using the narrow version of the Enter Journals option (800 pixels wide, only
used if space is not available on screen for the normal width), then the 'Description or Ref.' will not
appear in the wide report, as it's not available as a separate input in the journal entry.
- In the 'Advice Notes' option in the 'Lists' section, when a customer with Advice Notes was selected
and the 'Create Invoice' button clicked, it did not invoice the Advice Notes correctly. Fixed.
- In the 'Acquire Document Images' option, the 'Locate File' button had stopped working. Fixed.
- Stock/Inventory Control, a commission amount or rate can be specified for each item. But it did not
automatically calculate the sales commission when entering a Sales Invoice. Fixed.
- When producing a Balance Sheet report for a particular department, deleted journals were being
included in the figures. Fixed.
- If Sales Tax/VAT was not enabled, and then after transactions have been entered it was enabled, any
transactions created using the supplier 'Quick' invoice option would be reported in the data integrity
report saying the Sales Tax/VAT does not balance. Fixed.
- AutoManager, adding new job/service types with Sales Tax/VAT disabled, the 'Save' button remained
greyed out, preventing any new jobs/services from being created. Fixed.
- Payroll - UK only, details of company vehicles no longer used by an employee could be sent via FPS
(unless the vehicle was specifically set to not be included), the FPS would then be rejected by HMRC.
- When viewing a Sales Invoice, if the 'Copy' button was clicked to create another invoice based on
the invoice being viewed, the 'Disc' button (if available) remained greyed out. Fixed.
- HTML layouts were not being updated when the software was updated. Fixed.
v4.160 8th April 2017
- Purchase Orders: long stock codes and descriptions would get truncated (ie. cut short), even when the layout was
edited to use the 65 character stock code/description data item. Two new layouts have been created, based on the
existing layouts, the names of them end with '- wide'. They will show the stock code/description in full, but they
use an A3 size page, and so are too wide to print (unless you print in landscape), but are idea for use with PDF's.
- Purchase Orders would allow a negative amount to be entered into the 'Received' column. But a P/O has no mechanism
for taking items out of stock. So negative numbers can no longer be entered.
- AutoManager: Parts Counter stock item selection has been cleaned up a little. It now displays the reatil 'price
per' field, and displays prices including and excluding Sales Tax/VAT.
- AutoManager: a year of manufacture can now be added to vehicle/equipment details.
- When setting up a new company/organization, a new payment code 'BT' is now automatically setup in payments for
both sales and purchases. This is for 'Bank Transfer', which covers basically any transaction that is directly
paid into or out of the bank. This is probably the most frequent payment type these days, along side credit/debit
- Accounts, stock items, diary entries and invoices can all have images attached to them. You can now drag and drop
images into the image options, which can be faster than using a 'Locate' or 'Browse' button.
- Emails, when sending one or more attachments, instead of using the 'Add File' button, you can now just drag and
drop the file from Windows Explorer into the attachments list.
- Payroll: it's now possible to create an addition or deduction code that is automatically calculated based
on a percentage of the total employees pay before tax. It is also possible to create an employer contribution,
this could be used for pensions (see below), health insurance, etc.
- Payroll: there is now a choice of two layouts. The existing small layout (about 4 or 5 pay slips to the page),
and a large format layout (only 2 pay slips per page). The large layout will print addition/deduction
descriptions in full (the small layout only printed the first 15 characters), and will print ALL of the
additions/deductions, up to a maximum of 13 (the small pay slip could only print the first 4). To change to the
new layout, click on 'Setup' on the top menu bar, go down to 'HR/Payroll', and select 'Payroll Defaults and
- Payroll: United Kingdom only, two new addition/deduction codes are created to handle the workplace pension
scheme. The first code is WPS. This works out the employee deduction, before tax, based on a percentage of
the total of the employees pre-tax pay, The second, WPSEM works out the percentage of the employers contribution.
This is not a straight percentage, as the employees contribution only applies to pay that is between the LEL and
UEL. If you want to make a contribution regardless of LEL/UEL (which is within HMRC rules), you will need to create
a different Employer Contribution code (this is done in the additions/deductions setup screen).
- Payroll, in the 'Pay Input' option, when the 'Pay All Employees' button was clicked, some times the software would
report that not all employees had been processed, even when they had. Fixed.
- Payroll: in the actual 'Payroll' option, after the payment to HMRC was recorded, the 'Amount Owed' figure showed an
incorrect balance (although it was correct next time the 'Payroll' option was selected). Fixed.
- Sales Tax/VAT: Entering more than around 200 characters into the 'Notes' input field for a tax code would
stop the Sales Tax/VAT codes from being listed, preventing any further editing of Sales Tax/VAT codes. Fixed.
- In 'Receive Stock from Supplier' and 'Send Stock Back to Supplier' options, if enough items were added to cause
the list to scroll, it was not always possible using the up arrow key on the left to get the top of the list
back to line 1. Some times it would stop scrolling at line 2, 3, 4, or 5. Fixed.
- Aged Debtors and Creditors reports, when printing for a date other than 'todays' date, and using month names as
the column headers, it would print the correct figures, but print the wrong months at the head of each column. Fixed.
- Various documents when output in HTML, could wrap some of the fields. This means, a long stock code and
description, for example, could end up being part displayed on the line below it. This would push that column
down one line, throwing it out of line against the other columns. Fixed.
- AutoManager: Service Counter, when a job was invoiced, the status of the job did not get updated to 'Invoiced'.
(note, the job will remain as 'Completed' until the invoice is actually posted to the account) Fixed.
- AutoManager: an invoice when raised from Service Counter would re-cost all stock items before posting. This
could cause an issue when using COGS, as the new costs may differ from the original costs (bearing in mind
the stock has already been booked out to the job). Fixed.
- AutoManager: Parts Counter, when an item was sold that had a retail 'price per' that was not 1, if the cursor was
placed in price 'Each' column (this has now been renamed to 'retail') the item price was miscalculated. Fixed.
v4.159 7th March 2017
- Purchase Order Processing: if a stock item description is changed in a P/O when it's created, when
the stock is then received, the edited stock item description is used in the stock movements file.
Note, the description in the stock item record itself does not get changed.
- The 'Receive Stock from Supplier' option now allows stock item descriptions to be edited. Any
changes then show up i the stock movement record. Note, the description in the stock item record
itself does not get changed.
- General Stock Report, in the 'Stock Movements' section the price was always the retail/selling
price. Now, if the stock movement is not due to goods to/from a customer, it will show the cost
- General Stock Report, in the 'Suppliers for this Stock Item' section, a cost price has been added.
This will be the last cost used for this supplier, or if that's zero, it will be the suppliers
published cost price, if available.
- General Stock Report, the 'Stock Movements' and 'Stock Sales History' sections will now show an
alternative customer/supplier name if there is one.
- In the stock menu, in the 'List' section there is a new option 'Estimated Stock Items'. This will
list all stock items in Estimates produced by Account Receivable/Sales Ledger.
- There is now an option to record a users activity within the accounts system. This can log which
forms (ie. options) they go into, and can also record which accounts and stock items have been viewed.
It's enabled in the user details option. By default this option is disabled.
- United Kingdom only, the payroll has now been updated ready for tax year 2017/18. This includes the
currently optional RTI reporting of company cars used by employees.
- Default printers selected for Sales Invoices, Delivery Notes, Proforma Invoices, Advice Notes and
Statements are now specific to the workstation in use. So the software can now handle the situation
where different workstations on a network use different printers.
- AutoManager, the 'Sales Invoice Discount Rate' now applies to both Parts Counter and Service Counter
- Cash/Bank/Credit Card Account Statement and Reconciliation. The opening balance would initially be
correct, but if the From/To transaction dates where changed the same opening balance was used (unless
the 'Display' button was clicked). Fixed.
- In the 'Suppliers' report, any notes in an account record were not printed out correctly. They
were printed across the page, instead of down the page as they would appear in the account record.
- When viewing a report on screen and using the 'Find' facility. If the text being searched for was
off screen when found, the software would often not re-position the list so the found text was
- When viewing a report on screen, if the width accidentally exceeded 254 characters, the application
could hang or abruptly exit. Fixed.
- When a 'Help' button is clicked on any form, and the 'Print Help' button then clicked, it would not
output the help text to any device/application if the Help form was using IE to render the text. Fixed.
(please note, the print output is in ASCII text only, so things like color, fonts, etc. will not appear)
- The cash drawer would not open unless a receipt was being printed. Fixed.
- The 'Disc' button was greyed out when working with a saved or recurring sales invoice. Fixed.
- AutoManager, in the Service Counter option, if the retail price of stock items was set to include Sales
Tax/VAT and the customers discount code was for Markup on Cost, the marked up cost price used would have
Sales Tax/VAT taken of it, even though there was none to begin with (costs always exclude Sales Tax/VAT).
v4.157 14th February 2017
- A new option has been added to Nominal/General Ledger: Standing Journals. This allows you to create
a batch of journals, which can be saved, posted and re-posted, as many times as you wish.
- When selecting an account period from a list of account periods, the current account period is now
- Both customer and supplier lists can now be dragged wider to expose the country and address of each
- AutoManager: in Job Details the bottom section of the screen containing individual job details, notes,
parts required and job history could not be accessed (although the narrow version, automatically used
where screen size is limited, did work OK). Fixed.
v4.156 9th February 2017
- Many input fields have been generally improved. Where the user enters invalid data, the input background
will be shaded light red. In many cases it will not be possible to save the data until it's valid, although
some of the larger more complicated forms will save, but will correct the data by replacing the bad inputs
with defaults. Also, all 'traps' have been removed from input fields, where a user could get stuck in an
input until the correct information was entered.
- Purchase Invoices and Credit Notes: the description of the transaction will always take the first line of
any alternative address. If there is no alternative address, you can now set up what data you would like in
the description instead.
- The 'List Previous Reports' option, when a save report was first selected, a message would appear
saying the software was unable to open the necessary files. Although it did actually work. Fixed.
- Stock Control, the Sales Commission report, a staff member could not be selected using the find option,
also, when a staff members initials were typed in, the report would print for that staff member, but
would also include all staff members that followed (alphabetically). Fixed.
- AutoManager, in the Service Counter, any parts booked to a job would display excluding any Sales Tax/VAT
(as all stock items are listed as including Sales Tax/VAT when the AutoManager module is used). However,
when the sales invoice was created, Sales Tax/VAT would again be deducted from the price of any parts.
- AutoManager, in the Service Counter option, the 'Summary' section did not show the correct charges.
- Editing print/PDF Advice Note layouts, the list of available layouts did not indicate which were set
as the default layouts for print or PDF. Fixed.
- Copying a print/PDF/HTML layout from another ledger or the system, no longer worked! Fixed.
- AutoManager - Parts Counter, could not print to a normal printer or output device (Receipt printer
option worked fine). Fixed.
- The 'List Recurring Invoices' option in the Sales Ledger (Account Receivable, would display an error
message if the 'From' and/or 'To' dates were changed, and the list re-loaded. Fixed.
- In the Miscellaneous Defaults and Variables option, the input field 'Default document print' for selecting
the default ouput device for documents such as invoices, would not retain the value if it was set to a
Windows print device (such as an actual printer, fax, or PDF converter, etc.). Also, if the input field was
left blank, the wrong message would be displayed. Fixed.
- When creating account periods for a year using 'Calendar Month', apart from the first month, it would
always start off each month on the 1st. For many users this was not an issue, but if you wanted to start
your account period on the 5th of each month, say, only the first period would start on the 5th, the rest
for that year would start on the 1st. The same also applied to quarterly account periods. Fixed.
v4.154 3rd January 2017
- The General Stock Report now has an option for some data items (typically retail values and
costs) to print as 18 characters, providing a maximum value of 999,999,999,999.99 The old
10 character versions are still there, providing a maximum value of 999,999.99 (useful if
space on your report is at a premium).
- The Sales Tax/VAT period end report now includes an option for printing out the account address
for each transaction (or an alternative address if one has been entered).
- When backing up via email, you can now elect to save the email address/s used, so they automatically
appear when the backup via email option is next selected.
- Ledgers for both customers and suppliers now have an option to list current and previous transaction
- In the Defaults and Variables option for Stock/Inventory Control, if there is a path set up
in the input field 'Path to Stock Images' and it's edited, it will ask if any images using
the previous path need to have their paths updated to the new path.
- Stock Control/Inventory, when creating a 'Reason for Adjustment', an account could be associated
with the new reason. But when a stock adjustment was made, there was no posting into the General
(Nominal) Ledger. Fixed.
- When selecting an output format/application for documents or reports, if some options were
greyed out, and an actual printer was selected and then the 'Select Printer' button clicked,
the printer would not always get selected. Fixed.
- Stock Control, in set up, when entering a new 'Reason for Adjustment' code, the 'Code' input
field did not search correctly to ensure the new code was unique. This could result is duplicate
codes being created, or a message saying a code had already been used, when in fact it hadn't.
- The 'Proforma Invoices' option in the A/c Receivable (Sales Ledger) menu did not work if it
was asked to re-load the data. Messages would appear saying it couldn't open the files. Fixed.
- When installing Adminsoft Accounts and creating the first company/organization, if the date
format set in Windows was not the same as the standard format for your country, the account periods
would not be set up correctly. Fixed.
- In the Sales Counter option in AutoParts, if a default Sales Tax/VAT code was selected for a customer,
and the code was only one digit, the stock item default was still used. Fixed.
- When trying to exit Adminsoft Accounts, some users have reported that exit sometimes did not respond.
- The Audit Trail report in the General Ledger (Nominal Ledger), when a find date button was clicked it
would allow a selection from account periods instead of an actual calendar date. Fixed.
- Payroll, United Kingdom only, an FPS could not be submitted as a message would appear saying the
software was out of date (this was due to us moving into 2017). Fixed.
- When raising a sales invoice for a job in AutoManager, if the customer had a default Sales Tax/VAT
code set up, it would not be used for parts, and would only be used for labor if the code was two
v4.151 8th December 2016
- The 'Receive Stock From Supplier' option now creates/updates the supplier item record as necessary.
Up to now, only Purchase Orders created/updated this record.
- The option to select an output device/application for reports has undergone another change. When an
output is selected, an appropriate icon appears along side the description. This has necessitated a
change in the design of the button.
- When selecting the 'Setup' option in some of the 'Find' forms (that list Sales Analysis codes, currencies,
and so on), the set up screen would not always behave properly. Fixed.
- Purchase Orders received did not always update the stock item costs correctly, usually where the
items were costed in multiples and there was a potential rounding error. The software tried to
correct the rounding error, but miscalculated the cost in the process. Fixed.
v4.150 6th December 2016
- When running reports or documents (such as invoices, statements, etc.), to select the output you now
have to click a button rather than use a drop down list. Clicking the button brings up an array of
output options, which is much clearer and easier to use than the old list.
- When a transaction is automatically posted into the General (Nominal) Ledger by a customer or
supplier transaction, for consistency the customer or supplier account code is added, plus the
transaction type, transaction reference, and the transaction description. Not all users want all
this information in the description of the General Ledger transaction, so now these items are
selectable (in the 'Defaults and Variables' option for General Ledger.
- The 'Invoice Receipt' and 'Credit Rcpt' options in supplier account details did not update the annual
'Purchases' figure. Fixed. To fix previous postings, click on 'Setup' on the top menu bar, 'System',
then 'Database - Fixing', and in the 'A/c Payable' or 'Purchase Ledger' section, click 'Correct Purch
Year to Date on accounts' button.
- Allocation of transactions (for both sales and purchases) did not always display correctly when viewed.
Sometimes an imbalance was reported, when there was none (including in the Data Integrity check). Also,
contra's did not correctly allocate transactions. Fixed.
- When searching for things like Sales Analysis Codes, Payment Type Codes, etc. if the 'Setup' button
was clicked, and a new code (or whatever it was) was added, often it would not automatically appear in
the list. User had to exit the search/find and then click the search/find button again. Fixed.
- In AutoManager, Job Details, when adding a part, the software did not recognize superceeded parts.
- When using the 'Quick Backup to Hard Disk' and 'Backup to Folder' options, the document layouts
would not be backed up. Fixed.
- When a backup is restored, if it was not in the form of a ZIP file, then the document layouts
would not be restored, even if present, only the data. Fixed.
- Payroll, the 'Period ends at end of month' input field in the payroll details/setup did not get saved,
which meant if the payroll was monthly, the next period option would always select the last day in the
month (it needed to be edited each time if this was not the case). Fixed.
- From a Sales Invoices, Delivery Notes wouldn't output to some device types/formats. Fixed.
- Purchase Orders, in the Good Received option, the 'Print Rcvd' button to produce a report listing the
items received used the output as selected on the 'Print Order' button, instead of it's own output
v4.149 15th November 2016
- An alternative address for suppliers can now be entered in the 'Receive Stock from Supplier' and
'Send Stock back to Supplier' options.
- In the 'List Journals' option, the journal reference number has been added to the right hand side of
the list. You will have to drag the form wide in order to see it.
- When editing journals, or after posting them, the 'Print Batch' report now shows the journal numbers.
- The wide version of the Sales Tax/VAT period end full report now shows the transaction description on
each line for the A/c Receivable (Sales) and A/c Payable (Purchase) ledgers. The General (Nominal) Ledger
section also has some extra information added onto each line.
- When entering Adjustments and Write-Offs in either ledger, the user can now change the default General
(Nominal) Ledger account.
- If an installation was less than 10 days old, the system would not allow the user FIRST to be deleted.
Now it'll simply give an extra warning, but will allow it to be deleted.
- New users will now default to Level 2: Advanced Level, instead of Level 1: Basic Level.
- When viewing a Purchase Invoice received from a supplier, there is now a button that will create a Credit Note
based on the Invoice details.
- Sales and Purchase Analysis reports now produce numbers with wider fields, enabling larger numbers to be printed.
This avoids seeing ***,***.** where numbers are too large to print (or output to Excel etc).
- When in the Bank Reconciliation option, if 'Payment to Supplier' as selected, when a supplier was chosen
the suppliers preferred payment method did not appear as the default. Fixed.
- The Send Stock Back to Supplier option can produce a Delivery Note. The HTML version of the Delivery Note
did not always work. Fixed.
- When the SKU of a superceeded item was entered into a Purchase Order or Sales Invoice, the item it
superceeded to would not be selected. Fixed.
v4.148 12th October 2016
- The Alternative Customer Address added recently to Sales Invoices, has now been added to Sales
Invoices in Parts Counter, and to Purchase Invoices.
- When entering contra's, you can now manually enter details for each part of the transaction. If left
empty, it will default to the customer/suppliers name as before.
- When viewing cash/bank statements, there is now a button to reverse the out/in columns. Also, when
the form is closed, the settings for date order and out/in column order will remain.
- Customer Proforma Invoices can now be edited.
- When entering payments straight into the General Ledger (Nominal Ledger), there is now a button 'Add
Payment Code' that will list the available payment types, allow you to select one, and then add it
to the beginning of the 'Description or reference' input field. You can still enter a description, and
if there's a description already in there, it'll automatically get moved to the right to make way for
the payment code. The code doesn't do anything as such, it's simply provided here to help with bank
reconciliation, so you can see what payment method was used. Use of this button is of course optional.
- Sales Tax/VAT Period End report now has an option to print invoice/credit note lines. It also
has an option to print in wide format (ie. landscape) which means it will also include the gross
amount and the customers/suppliers tax reference.
- The Sales Tax/VAT setup option and the Period End option now have links to download our free guide
to setting up and operating Sales Tax/VAT. The guide is in the form of a PDF file.
- When a Proforma received from a supplier was entered, if the details were brought back on screen the
body of the proforma could be typed into, even though it was not in edit mode. But things like
totals would not update. Fixed. Most input fields are now read-only until the Edit button is clicked.
- When entering sales Credit or Debit Notes, the 'Disc' button would not always allow the user to enter
the required discount. Fixed.
- When entering sales invoices or credit notes, entering an overall discount could occasionally introduce
a penny error between the transaction sub-total, and the sub-total as calculated for the Sales Tax/VAT.
This would usually happen when one or more items were of a very low value. Fixed.
- Payroll (mostly United Kingdom users only), if a payslip was selected from the 'Pay History' in
the employee details, and the payslip wasn't processed, the 'Change Tax & NI Figures' and 'Veiw Tax
& NI Summary' buttons (only available when it's not processed) would not work. Fixed.
- Sales Tax/VAT Period End report, adjustments that contained a tax element would sometimes produce
a message in the 'Full Report' which would start "TAX BALANCE: Tax record 0.00". It didn't affect
the actual tax figures, but of course was concerning to users. Fixed.
- Sales Tax/VAT Period End report, where a transaction contained a Sales Tax/VAT code that is excluded
from the Sales Tax/VAT Period End report, although the transaction is printed, it's not included in
the tax figures in the summary. Which is correct. However, under the transaction a message would
appear starting "BALANCE: Tax record 0.00". Fixed.
- When displaying a saved batch of Opening Balances that were not subject to Sales Tax/VAT (in either
ledger). When transactions were clicked on, the 'Total Value' and 'Transactions' figures in the top
right hand corner no longer displayed the true figures. Although the batch would post OK. Fixed.
- When entering Opening Balances for customers (only applies to the wide version of the form), if a
transaction was clicked, edited, and then saved, it's details in the list would no longer line up.
Although the batch would post OK. Fixed.
- When a Sales Invoice was deleted or edited, the sales figures for any stock items on the invoice
did not update correctly. Fixed.
- When running the profit & Loss report ('Income Statement' in some countries), if a different output
was selected for the report, the report run, and then another report was run straight away, the output
would be the default output, rather than the selected output. Fixed.
v4.147 22nd September 2016
- Exchange rate used for foreign currencies has been increased from four decimal places to seven.
- When entering Sales Invoices and Credit Notes, it is now possible to enter an alternative name and address
for the customer. This should be very useful where you have a number of one-off sales put through a
miscellaneous cash sales account.
- When entering Supplier Invoices and Credit Notes, the software will now check to see if there is
another transaction for that supplier account on the same date with the same reference. If there
is, it'll warn the user the invoice or credit note they are entering could be a duplicate.
- Background images can now be applied to forms. To do this, click on 'Setup' on the top menu bar, go down
to 'Miscellaneous' and select 'Set Background Images'. Click the 'Help' button for an explanation of how
to do it. Any new companies/organisations will use background images by default.
- Editing a Sales Payment, if the value of the transaction was edited, the change was not saved. This
bug must have crept in recently, perhaps in the last month or so. Fixed.
- When a Purchase Order was created, the cost used got written into the suppliers item details as an 'each'
price, instead of using the 'costper'. If the 'costper' was not 1, the next Purchase Order would then
use the wrong price (it would be far lower than it should have been). Fixed.
- The 'Last Cost' field in the supplier part details can now be edited, in order to allow any corrections
that may be necessary due to the above issue.
v4.146 6th September 2016
- The icon for Adminsoft Accounts on the Windows desktop has changed. Though if you are updating the software,
your desktop icon will probably remain the same.
- Documents (such as PDF files) can now be attached to assets, stock items, Purchase Orders, Sales Invoices
and Purchase Invoices (for the invoices the system has to be using wide forms, these are automatically selected
where there is sufficient width).
- The General/Nominal Ledger account details form now shows a debit/credit balance for the period balances. This extra
column is only available in the wide version of the form, which is selected automatically if Adminsoft Accounts is
running in a window at least 1200 pixels wide.
- When viewing at a statement for cash/bank accounts, a single right click can mark a transaction as reconciled or
unreconciled. The buttons are still there for use if required.
- VAT in the United Kingdom, in the VAT 100 report, boxes 8 and 9 now depend on the VAT code used rather than the
location of the customer/supplier as specified in their account. This allows postings for sale or purchase of
goods to/from the EC to be posted directly into the Nominal Ledger/Cash Book. But the original method of using
the country code is still there for backward compatibility, the favoured method is to select via the VAT code.
- VAT in the United Kingdom, a reverse charge for services would only work where the supplier was in another
member state within the EU, as specified by the country code in the suppliers account details. But the reverse charge may
also be applicable to suppliers outside of the EC, and so now the location of the supplier is ignored. If the
VAT code used is setup for a reverse charge, then it will be used. This allows reverse charges to be made when
posting directly into the Nominal Ledger/Cash Book. Also, the reverse charge is now available to users in any country, not
just the UK.
- The Sales Tax/VAT period always defaulted to 3 months, to end of the month. This can now be changed by the user in the
General/Nominal Ledger setup 'Defaults and Variables' option.
- Print/PDF layouts: the software by default will check the layout for references to any graphics files. If it finds
a reference to a file that can not be found, it deletes the reference (the graphic data item in the layout will be
removed). You can change this behaviour if you wish in the 'Defaults and Variables' option in the 'Miscellaneous'
setup menu. Please note, if a graphics file that does not exist is referenced from a layout, the document may not
print (hence the default action).
- In AutoManager, the default department code for Service Counter always got set to the same department code as
the Parts Counter, no matter what was entered. Fixed.
- When clicking the 'Create A New Supplier' or 'Create A New Customer' buttons from a 'Find Supplier' or 'Find
Customer' option, the account form that appeared ready to accept the new account details could not be moved
around the screen. Fixed.
- If a company/organization was set to not use Sales Tax/VAT, when running in Advanced mode, a sales invoice would
not save the retail price of an item when invoicing from stock. Fixed.
v4.144 1st August 2016
- HTML document layouts now have some extra data fields available for currency. These will display the currency
code (option for full description is still there), and also the ledger currency is now available.
- In the stock item details form, the list of Purchase Orders now displays the cost each with the correct number of decimal
places. Previously, it was always 4 decimal places, regardless of the setting.
- Purchase Orders can now include 'Extra' descriptions in the stock item details (if any). This facility must be
turned on via 'Purchase Defaults and Variables' option in the Order Processing setup menu.
- When refunding a customer, it's now possible to print out a 'Refund Payment Advice'.
- When creating a Purchase Order using the 'Build Up Order From Stock' option, the items were not getting a cost price. This
bug has just crept in recently. Fixed.
- When receiving goods into a Purchase Order, if new items were added to the order, the software would not always automatically
display the correct item cost. Fixed.
- In the Parts Counter option in the AutoManager module, only a maximum of one associated item would ever be listed, regardless
of the actual number of associated items. Also, not all the buttons that should have been highlighted were actually
v4.143 23rd July 2016
- A lot of work has been done on stock costs. It can often be difficult to work out how the software has obtained a cost,
this is hopefully now a little more straight forward, and the 'Help' buttons provide more guidance. This affects Sales Invoices,
Purchase Orders, and the 'Receive Stock from Supplier' and 'Return Stock to Supplier' options.
- Purchase Orders, and the 'Receive Stock from Supplier' and 'Return Stock to Supplier' options can now handle individual stock
item prices of up to six decimal places. To handle this, when moving items in/out of stock the 'cost per' field in the movement
record will be automatically setup, but it may or may not be the same as the 'cost per' value as in the stock item details record.
- Post dated transactions would appear in creditors and debtors reports in the 'Older' column, when reporting by calendar
month (instead of the default, '30 day', '60 day' etc.). They now appear in the current month column. Although this is
not strictly correct, of course. But we don't want to create an extra column just for post dated transactions. Note,
when producing a creditors and debtors report for a previous date, post dated transactions will not be included.
- When transactions are posted from customers or suppliers to the General Ledger (Nominal Ledger), the description in the G/L
transaction will now be a little more meaningful, and a lot more consistent. The format will always be: account code, transaction
type, followed by any references or description taken from the source transaction.
- When a N/L (G/L) transaction was edited that had been created by another ledger or module, it would no longer indicate it had
initially been created from the other ledger/module. Fixed.
- Purchases, invoice and credit receipt options (where simple invoice/credit note and payment entered in one go) did
not take the default Sales Tax/VAT code (if set up) from the supplier account. Fixed.
- Once a payment received from a customer was posted, a receipt could not be printed. Fixed.
- When entering a customer or supplier payment in a currency other than the ledger currency, if the exchange rate was set
to 1, the software would not ask for the ledger currency value of the payment. Fixed.
- Sometimes, reports output to PDF would lose part of the print on the right hand side. Fixed.
v4.141 14th May 2016
- Payments, refunds, and bounced payments (dishonored checks, etc.) for both customers and suppliers, where a foreign
currency is entered, there is now an option to edit the amount calculated as the ledgers default currency. This should
help a lot when dealing with foreign currency transactions in/out of a bank/cash account that's in the ledgers default
currency. It should reduce the number of adjustments required due to currency fluctuations.
- Budget report displayed 'this period' in the report, but in fact it should have said 'year to date'. Fixed.
There is now an option to print for a specific period or year to date.
- Supplier details, 'Make checks payable to' input field size increased from 40 characters to 60.
- Report 'Payment Type Analysis' for customers and suppliers can now be selected for a specific account.
- In the customer account details screen, wide 960 pixel width version, when listing transactions that were in a
currency other than the ledger currency, it would display the currency code next to the amount. As the amount was
shown in the ledger currency, this was confusing. It now just shows a 'c' so the user knows the transaction is
not in the ledger currency. There is an option to also display in the customers default currency, in which case no
currency code is shown, unless the transaction is not in the customers default currency (which could still lead
to some confusion, but it's unusual to mix currencies within one account).
- When a screen or form image is saved (options to do this are in the 'Help' menu), it now displays the location and
file name of the saved image. So you don't have to go searching for it!
- Stock items can now be archived. This does not remove any data. Much like archived accounts, the item will only appear
when the stock code has been entered, or in lists of stock movements/sales. An item can be un-archived at any time.
Also, there is an option to list all archived stock items.
- Basic guides are now included (in the form of PDF files). One deals with installation, the other deals with the basics
of setting up the accounts system for the first time, and the third one is an introduction to creating accounts and
entering simple transactions. These guides are not in depth, and will be of more interest to very new users.
- If a deleted sales invoice/credit note was undeleted, any stock items would not have the stock movement or stock
levels updated. Fixed.
- In the customer account details screen, narrow 800 pixel width version, current transactions, once the 'Show Profit'
button was clicked, although it worked fine, the button caption would change to 'Date Typ'. Fixed.
- In the customer account details screen, narrow 800 pixel width version, an invoice that was set as being 'in dispute'
could no longer be selected from the list of current transactions. Fixed.
- When entering a supplier invoice using the 'Invoice Receipt' or 'Quick Input Invoice' option, it was possible to enter
the details without entering a Sales Tax/VAT code. Fixed.
- If a company/organization was not registered for Sales Tax/VAT, the supplier invoice 'Invoice Receipt' or 'Quick Input
Invoice' options would still allow input for Sales Tax/VAT code, and show a tax amount. Fixed.
v4.140 9th April 2016
- Label printing can now have a default printer set.
- In employee details, the label setup used the A/c Payable (Purchase Ledger) setup. It now has its
- Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Trial Balance reports now all have an option to print accounts with
no balances (the default is not to print them).
- AutoManager, it's now possible to re-print a receipt (in the 'List Sales' option).
- It is now possible to test the printer and cash drawer in the setup 'Till & Receipt Printer' option.
- A/c Payable (Purchase Ledger), batched payments posted the payment amount to the wrong account. Fixed.
- A/c Payable (Purchase Ledger), batched payments, when listing the transactions in this option, the
last transaction in the batch was not visible. Fixed.
- When printing any list or a receipt from the 'Display Receipt' option, if a specific Windows printer
was selected, the selection was ignored. Output always went to the default Windows printer. Fixed.
- In the 'Display Receipt' option, when a receipt was printed to a Windows printer, it would include a
report header. Fixed.
v4.138 29th March 2016
- Payroll, United Kingdom only, the P60 report has been updated for current and next tax year.
- In employee details, documents can now be made private (ie. seen by selected users only) in the same
way as diary entries.
- AutoManager, in the AutoParts Sales Counter option, stock items that were not priced as individual units
were not being priced correctly. Fixed.
- When the 'Database - Fix' option was selected, and the stock/inventory fixed. Any items with a negative
quantity in stock figure would be given a total cost of 0.00, instead of a negative cost. Fixed.
- If a Purchase Order is created, any item on it that has a quantity on order of 1 or less, will not appear
in the list of P/O items when entering a supplier invoice. Fixed.
v4.137 3rd March 2016
- Sales and Purchase Analysis Codes now have a 'Service' type (in addition to the 'Goods' and 'Labour'). Also,
the reports breaking down transactions by analysis code can now be filtered by type.
- Both A/c Receivable and A/c Payable (Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger) now have a 'Payments by Payment Type' report.
This can analyse payment types used over any given period, producing a summary or detailing each transaction. The reports
can be found in the 'Miscellaneous Reports' option in each ledger.
- Payroll, during Pay Input, if the 'Pay All Employees' button is clicked, the system will now check to make sure
all employees have been processed and have payslips. If they do not, it will warn the user. Although will still
allow them to proceed with paying all employees if they wish.
- In the Payroll, in employee details when listing payslips, if a payslip has not been processed/paid, the letter
'P' will appear next to the payslip date.
- Print/PDF document layouts always default to a paper size of A4, which is 210mm x 297mm. But in Canada, USA, and
Mexico, the default size is 8.5" x 11" (215.9mm x 279.4mm). The accounts system will now automatically convert print/PDF
layouts to the correct size for these countries (it will not change any layouts that have been edited).
- Payroll, United Kingdom only, now updated for tax year 2016/17. Please note, the NI and tax tables for the new year
will be created automatically when the software is updated. But please check them to make sure they've updated
- Payroll, United Kingdom only, there is now a simple tax/NI calculator. Just below the 'Payroll' option.
- Payroll, if payslips were previewed or printed before the processing of the payroll was completed, the year to date
figures for pay and tax would not include the figures for the current period. Fixed.
- Email input fields are validated, but the validation was being too strict and not allowing some characters
that are actually allowable in an email address. Fixed.
- In stock item details, the 'Add Supercession' button did not work properly. It did not allow the user to select
an existing stock item to be superceeded. Also, there was no button to make it easy to locate a stock item. Fixed.
- When copying document layouts in A/c Receivable (Sales Ledger), the list was not wide enough to show the full description
of each layout. Fixed.
v4.135 12th January 2016
- The Profit & Loss report now has an option for printing a P&L over several years, to enable easy comparison
between previous years trading.
- When entering sales invoices, the retail 'per' and cost 'per' are now mentioned in various bits of help
text. As is the 'Unit of Issue' where it is not 1.00 (advanced mode only).
- In the Parts Counter in AutoManager, the list of stock items now defaults to SKU code order, and starts at
the first item.
- Can now list edited transactions in all three ledgers. This new option is in Setup -> Miscellaneous.
- When viewing transaction details in the General Ledger, transactions from Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable
could be displayed as being from Sales Ledger or Purchase Ledger. Fixed.
- In AutoManager, when a part was sold via the Parts Counter the quantity should always default to the
'Unit of Issue' as setup in the stock item details. But it wasn't doing this. Fixed.
- In the Parts Counter in AutoManager, clicking on the list of parts would tend to highlight one side of the list,
which didn't cause a problem for the software, but looked untidy. Fixed.
- Where very low priced stock items are priced in units other than 1 (eg. $0.15 for 10), when a sales invoice was
posted, the 'price per' figure for the retail price was always assumed to be 1 in the 'Stock' tab in customer
details, and in the stock movement record in the stock item details. Fixed.
- When editing a printed document layout, if the format of a number was changed, several digits would vanished off
the end. making the number format shorter than intended. Fixed.
Archived software version log for changes made prior to 2016